About Legal Cover
Although our car insurance comes loaded with benefits, even the most high-spec policies could do with a few bolt-ons to make your life a whole lot easier and put your mind at ease. When you get a quote and buy via Sure Thing! you'll be able to add Legal Cover to your policy. This is provided by Co Plus.
Having legal cover will help you to claim back expenses that are not covered by your Insurance Policy if you're involved in a claim that's not your fault.
- Up to £100,000 legal costs which will help in pursuing compensation for:
- Loss or damage to the insured car
- Damage to personal property you own
- Death or personal injury to the authorised driver and passengers whilst in the car
- Any other uninsured losses as a result of the accident including, your policy excess, hire vehicle costs and any loss in earnings
- A 24 hour legal helpline should you need it
- Defence against motor prosecution where there is reasonable prospect of acquittal or a driving ban
Do note that policy terms, conditions and qualifying criteria apply.